Your First Appointment
Before your first appointment, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire. This can be emailed to you or you can download the forms here.
Where do I park?
- 1/2 hour parking along Kensington Road.
- All day parking on Sydenham Road and Davis Street (limited)
- 2 hour parking along Close Street and Charles Road.
- 1-2 hour parking along Victoria Terrace.
- 2 hour parking along Hewitt Avenue.
There is a clearway operating before 9.00am on the practice side of Kensington Road and 4.00pm on the opposite side.
Subject to clearway times and the Clipsal 500 period, it is our experience that overdue parking have not been penalised for the above.
There are plenty of car parks on-site off Commercial Road.
HOW LONG IS MY APPOINTMENT?
- New injury doctor appointment 30-40 mins.
- Referred initial doctor appointment 45-60 mins.
- Review doctor appointment 30 mins.
- Independent medical examination 1 hour.
- Fitness for duty examination 1 hour.
- Permanent impairment examination 1 hour.
- Specialist Physiotherapist initial 1 hour.
- Exercise Physiologist initial 1 hour.
- Pre-employment medical 1 hour.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation 1 hour.
What should I bring?
- Referral letter.
- Any x-rays or test results.
- Claim details.
What do I wear?
- Loose clothing as you may be asked to disrobe.
Who pays for my appointment?
- If you have an active claim, you will not be required to pay as all fees are covered by your insurer or employer.
- Private patients are required to pay on the day of the consultation, please contact us for our fees.
For Second Opinion Medicine Appointments
Our specialists consult at various locations throughout Adelaide, one of our friendly staff members will contact you with the details of your appointment location and times.