Next Generation Occupational Medicine is grateful to announce that our northern premises has relocated to our brand-new clinic at 105B Hollywood Plaza, Salisbury Downs, sharing space with Premium Care Medical.
At Hollywood Plaza, we will have increased capacity and same day availability to better cater for the needs of our northern based clients, providing the following services :
- Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Physicians working alongside our GPs/Occ Doctors
- Independent Medical Examination (IMEs)
- Second Opinion Medicine (SOM)
- Fitness for Duty assessments (FFD)
- Pre-employment medicals
- Silicosis medicals
- Medical Worksite Visits (mWSV)
- Acute injuries including lacerations, eye injuries, burns and acute traumatic injuries.
Our practitioners at Hollywood Plaza :
- Occupational Physicians :
- Dr Kar Ng (SOM and Injury Management)
- Dr Zen Yap (SOM, IMEs, FFD and Injury Management)
- Occupational Doctors/GPs : (Injury Management, WSV, FFD)
- Dr Danny Chan
- Dr Brad Wohlers
- Dr James Condon
- Exercise Physiologists:
- Roy Papalia
- Liana Paparella
- Mark Mitchell
Our central Rose Park clinic will continue to operate as usual but with additional availability. We will also be implementing an online booking system for our SOMs, IMEs and FFD assessments in the coming weeks.